Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Yay!!!

For those of you who keep giving me crap (Carly :) about my terrific blogging skills...here it is! My camera got stolen in Moab a couple weeks ago along with my card with the pics on them! So my Dad let me borrow his and his card had a TON of pics on it, so there may be a Arehart blog explosion...we will see!!! Anyway...here she is...our Kindergartener! Yep, Tais started school yesterday and she was SO excited I couldn't even cry about it. She is so ready to learn and read I felt bad it wasn't starting earlier.

The saddest part of the day was after we dropped Tais off at school Lex got in the car and with 'almost' tears looked up at us and said..."Now I don't have any friends to play with...will you guys play with me..." Talk about heartbreaking...poor little Lex starts next week (thank goodness)!
She thought she needed a picture for her second day of school too!


2 comments:

Palmers said...

Oh My heck! I can't even believe it:) I just looked at your blog and it is updated. It is a freaking miracle:) haha I have to give you crap! I am bad though to. I have been meaning to post our fun Moab trip and I have been to buisy and lazy to download the pics:) That was so much fun, we seriously need to get together more often. You guys are the best. Tais looks so dang cute for school and that is cute that Lex was worried about not having a friend. Mason starts next week to. I can't believe you didn't cry for her to go to kindergarten. I am worried about myself next year:)

Adri and Cory said...

She is such a cutie! Poor little Lex! I am glad they are both loving school and the best part....alone time for you! YAY!