Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas 2011

Here is Izzy enjoying Brinklee's new santa present! She was so cute, she loved everything everyone else got!

Here we are opening presents with Mindee and her family!
Brinklee laid right there and laughed at that gift bag all morning! It had a big dog on the front of it!
Here we all...after 9 hour straight of the girls puking with the stomach flu we woke up at 10:30 to open presents! It was a horrible night, and then Trev and I got it the next days! YAY!!

2 comments:

Palmers said...

Your flowers are so pretty. Happy late Anniversary:) haha Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I'm glad to see you back blogging again, now I can keep up with you and your cute family!

Drew and Cydney said...

Nichole!!! I miss you. And I'm following your blog now so we can still be friends. Ha ha. PS, Your family is TOO dang cute!