Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Day of Preschool

So the big day is finally here...Tais ' first day at the Little Star Preschool! I'm getting old! She was so excited to go, and couldn't wait to put on her new backpack! Of course Lexi Bear couldn't let Tais get all the glory in the pic's, so here they are both being geeks for the camera!
Lexi got Tais' 'old' backpack, but she doesn't care, because we all know it's packed with treats!
And here she is the big school girl, passed out at three'o'clock! She is definately going to have to get use to getting up at eight!


9 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh how cute!! Your not old, thats just funny how she just crashed!!

Shanell said...

Cute pictures! How did she like school?

Jason Kelly and Graycen Lee said...

oh nicole she looks so cute. how exciting for you guys!

Kirk, Mandii, Hunter & Taylor said...

Your girls are so dang cute, I can't believe I haven't even met little Lexi yet!! We miss you guys~

Kristi said...

Oh your too nice, but really it was a mess I spent 2 hours fixing it!! You better let me know about a ladies night Im so There!!

Darci said...

Nichole!! I'm so happy you have a blog. I can't believe how big your girls are. They are so cute with all that hair. I'm coming down this weekend for Swiss Days and next weekend for the marathon are you gonna be in town? I really want to see you.

Stucki Family said...

Nichole,
I can't believe you live up the street. What number is your house so that I can come see you (mine is number 1376) or what is your phone number? Your girls are so cute! They look just like their momma! It has been forever. When I saw your comment I started having some hilarious memories! One in particular regarding what we thought were some college guys but it turned out they were in high school...yikes! Anyway, I can't wait to catch up!
Renae

Chanell said...

Your girls are so cute! I'm excited that I get to see what you guys are up to.

Kristi said...

Ok so we need to have a blogging day, I have new Tricks!!