Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Our Little Spook's!


TOO CUTE, IT'S SCARY!



Well, here they are! Lexi Bear, Bubba, Taisl-nut, and the 'Mcnugget'! (Don't ask how we came up with those names!) My mom came up the other day, and decided she wanted a picture of all the kids in their Halloween shirts! Since there is no Kiddie Kandid in Cedar, I decided to take in upon myself to do it! There are some pretty funny pictures! Nixon and Quinlyn are my favorite little buddies, Tyler and Amanda (bro. and sis'n'law) make some pretty cute kids, I have to say! And yes, Quin has that same look in every pic, it was hilarious!!! Besides our picture taking experience, everything is going good! Last weekend, I helped Ty and Amanda with their kids, she went to the NYC to visit a friend, and I got to see what it would be like to have 4 kids. I really don't know how people have more than just 2!!! It was fun, but three kids in diapers is not appealing to me at all! Anyway, on saturday Trev, Ty, my Dad, and his brother Dana went down to Vegas to the MR. OLYMPIA conference! They walked around from booth to booth collecting anything and everything! Trev came home with 4 ginormous bags full of proteing powder, shakers, mags, you name it they got it! My dad took pictures, so I will have to get them from him! But that was our weekend, and it was pretty eventful actually!






9 comments:

The Ericksons said...

Hey we found your blog! the girls are getting cute and big! I love the halloween clothes.

Kristi said...

Freak I love how cute all of The Kids look!!!! LOve the Halloween Shirts Im gald my fam is not the only ones that does that!! I know, I told Manda that we need to do a face lift on the blogs, the only problem is that you have to come to my house, cause I use Photoshop to scrapbook it. But whenever you want to stop by we can do it!! And there are way cute stuff tooo!! just let me know!

Shanell said...

Cute pics...Tais looks so big in them, I hate how fast they grow up.

Monica and Nick said...

Good Job, It's hard to get abunch of little kids to hold still long enough to take their pics!! Very cute Quinlynn's (sp?)face is halarious!! ha ha. So cute.

Monica and Nick said...

P.S. Miss you guys

Mindee said...

The girls are growing up so quick. They look so cute.

BTW: I tagged you on my blog

Darci said...

The kids look so cute. They are all adorable. The Halloween outfits are super cute.

Tara Redd said...

Darling Halloween pics!!! You guys are such a cute little fam!!!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are SO adorable! I you are such a crazy mom! I love it! I dont have your number any more, my phone broke and I couldn't get my contacts! I want to catch up with you so call me when you can. I am sure we have lots to catch up on!