Monday, October 13, 2008

Halloween Harvest

So Trev and I took the girls down to a little fall harvest that my friend Kassie was doing, down at Big Trees Nursery in Kanara! It was so much fun, except for when it started to become a total blizzard that is! We had some warm chili, and cocoa, and then got to pick out a few pumpkins from the patch. It was so much fun, and the girls loved it!
We met up with DD and her little family, here is Lexi, Sydney, and Tais enjoying a sweet snack!
That was the best caramel apple Tais had ever tasted...here is proof!
Me and my darling little girls - even with the chocolate!
Lexi was scared to death of this guy, Tais was a little "weary" but smiled for the camera!

2 comments:

Monica and Nick said...

I think that guy might scare me too! ha ha You look so pretty in that picture!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for inviting us, we had fun~even though it was freezing! We love your cute girls!