Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tagged!

So I have been tagged about three times, and just keep putting it off. So the first two tags were the same. Tell 6 quirky things about yourself, so here goes!

1) I am a little OCD about matching, especially clothes. Everything has to match, I could never wear a red shirt with orange socks. Weird stuff like that. You will never see me in polka dots and plaids, or mis-matched colors. Not even to bed!!!
2) I am a master of remembering music! Who sings it...what song it is...! Now that I have kids though, it's a little more Disney and not so much 50 cent!
3) I love to stay in hotels! Something so fun about being somewhere else, and collecting all the travel soaps!
4) I love pop! (Diet of course!) But it makes my whole day if I can go somewhere and get a HUGE diet coke with lots of ice!
5) I have finally embraced the gym! I use to loathe working out, but after two kids, and no money for plastic surgery, GYM it is!
6) I hate being cold...great that I moved back to Cedar, huh! Trev, and my girls are little snow people, and I hate it. I sleep with three blankets in the winter, and the rest of my fam thinks sleeping in an igloo is ideal!

Well, there it is! That's all the quirks I have! HA HA. I have to figure out how to do my other tag, so I'll post that later!

8 comments:

Kristi said...

LOL How Fun!! I need to take up the gym too! YOu going to Golds? Let me know maybe we can all go, Amanda said you guys go, I want in on the fun of loosing my Gut (Charle)LOL!

Darci said...

That was fun! I love to see things I remember and new things too.

Stucki Family said...

I love it! I feel the same way about the cold, so what are we doing here?

Lindsey R said...

Hey Nichole! It's Lindsey (Jennings) Roundy! Sharice gave me your blog address. Your girls are soooo dang cute!! They are gorgeous! They look so much like you! I have a blog but it's private. But, if you email me at lroundy19@yahoo.com I will send ya an invite to it.

Palmers said...

Hey Nicole this is Carly! your blog is so cute i love it. your pics and girls are so dang cute too. hope you guys are doing good. you need to check out our blog it is funkypalmers.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey Areharts! This is Chris and Jackie Robinson. I just stumbled across your blog and you guys look like you are doing well!

Michael and Bonnie said...

Hello Nichole and Trevor!! I found your blog and I am glad I did. Cute kids and cute blog!
-Bonnie Stewart Foley

Kristi said...

OH yeah Im so going to Twilight again, I just finished reading it again and I read the partial Draft of Midnight Sun, that she say shes not going to finish and Im so bugged!!! I liked it a lot better than Twilight! COurse I love Edward!! BUt yeah Give me call we Can update the Blog anytime!