Monday, October 13, 2008

Snow Bunnies!




Unlike myself, Trev, and my girls love the snow! I'm doing just fine inside by a fire with a nice hot cocoa, but not the rest of my fam! When it started snowing we were on our way to St. George, so Tais was really bummed that she couldn't make a snow angel. We had to convince her that is wouldn't go any where. So as soon as we made it back to Cedar Trev took the girls out on the sled. They were laughing so hard, until they realized how cold they really were. Trev had to crank up the heater and literaly lay them on top of the vent with a blanket over them. I missed that pic, it was pretty funny!

7 comments:

Monica and Nick said...

So cute!!! I can't believe there was enough snow to do that!!! Trevor looks like a cute Dad pulling them around out there. Fun!!

Mindee said...

They look like they were having a blast. We got snow but it only last about half the day. You'll have lots of those fun day in Cedar!

Shanell said...

I can't believe it is already snowing. It snowed at our house too...but not that much. I'm with you, I'd rather sit inside when there is snow.

Darci said...

That looks like so much fun!! By the way I just tagged you.

The Felix Family said...

Hey Nichole, How are you? I was snooping around and found your blog. Your girls are darling. I can't believe how old Taislee is. I remember when she was born!!:) I hear you are back in Cedar. We actually just moved to St. George. I am going to add you to my blog list if you don't mind.

Adri and Cory said...

Hey I found your blog. I hope you don't mind I added you as a link on mine. Feel free to do the same.
Your pictures are so cute!

-Adri

Kristi said...

Oh you guys got way more snow than we did at this end of the town!!