Monday, February 9, 2009

Sorry Christi...

So I have a wonderful friend that "helps" me update my blog. (She really does it ALL, its not just 'help') Anyway, she fixed up my blog so darling, and then I have never posted again. SAD excuse for a blogger! But in all reality I lost my camera, and for anyone who has ever done that, it is maddening. I have been cleaning everything out, and even waited for the snow to melt in my front yard because I thought it got left out there. But...no luck. So I borrowed my dad's camera but now I need to card reader...it's a mess. I'll leave it at that! If I ever do post picture's again, it will be a miracle. Lexi is now 2, and Tais' will be 4 in two days!!! I can't even believe I am going to have a 4 year old, I really am getting old! Not a whole lot has been going on with our little family. We did have a miscarriage about a week ago :( Which is never very fun, but we are doing really well, and we know that it wasn't the right time. So now that all that is all done and over with, I can get back to my mountain of laundry we have accumulated while I was down! Fun for me, huh!!! Trev is staying really busy with school and work. He actually made us a really nice TV stand/entertaimnent center for our new TV. I am really, really impressed with it! He is a great husband, and I am so lucky that I have him! The girls are keeping me busy, but they play so good together I wouldn't have it any other way! It's a complete blizzard outside right now, so I'm going to go make a bag pot of chili, and some cinnamon rolls! (I don't even step outside when it's snowing...the St. George girl in me:)

12 comments:

Kristi said...

OH love you are just fine not posting LOL. Im so so sorry to hear about you loosing the baby, I hope you are feeling ok. If you want to chat call me!! LOVES

Cher said...

Hey Nich! I'm so glad to know you're still alive! I thought you had fallen into blog oblivion. I'm with ya on the snow, but bad news, it was a blizzard here for like 10 minutes... I'm really sorry to hear about your miscarriage, you have such a great attitude about it, I want to be like you. I'm going to be in Cedar Thursday and Friday, are you going to be in town?

Darci said...

It was so fun to get to see you this weekend. We definitely need to visit more often.

Shanell said...

Your blog is so cute!! I'm so sorry that you miscarried...I hope you are doing ok. I've had a couple too, and you are right...they are never fun!!

Tiffany said...

Nichole I wish I would have known about your miscarriage when I saw you. I feel bad that I didn't really know what was going on. They are no fun, and I hope you are doing ok. Ew, and the snow - no fun!

Whit said...

I am so sorry you had a miscarriage. I can't even imagine how hard that would be you seem so strong though. I just have to tell you you have THEE cutest little girls I have ever seen! :)Your little one makes me baby crazy.

Kirk, Mandii, Hunter & Taylor said...

SORRY to hear about your sad news, Nichole- I miss you guys, any chance you'll be in Moab this weekend!?! Kirk and I are going down for the v-ball tourney, but leaving the kids home :) I really can't wait till you get a new camera, your pics are always so darling!!
Love you guys,
mandiiolsen@yahoo.com

Chanell said...

This St. George girl hates snow too. I saw you on Darci's blog cutting Drake's hair. It made me wish you could cut my girls' hair. I'm so glad your back to blogging- good luck with the laundry. :)

Tami and Kaleo said...

Hey Its Tami, you know Im glad your alive. Don't disappear again. It gives me anxiety.lol. I had snow and my new dog.......Well see how long he is alive . Love yame.

Anonymous said...

Oh! I am sorry that you miscarried! How far along were you? I miscarried my first one at almost 3 months:( Glad you are back on your feet. That takes a lot out of you. I love your blog. Miss ya.

Palmers said...

Oh I am sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Hopefully you guys are doing ok. I hope everything is going good. Your girls are so dang cute. It is fun to keep up with everyone on blogs.

Brooke Flint said...

When I see your pictures it makes me miss you even more! Your kids are darling, and you are darling! Love ya!