Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tais is 4!!!

My little, I mean BIG girl turned 4 yesterday, and I am feeling pretty old! Her party was darling, and she had a Valentine's party at her school the same day, so the whole day was a party, literally!!! My pictures are a little blurry, so sorry, but at least they are up! I think the front of the camera just needed cleaned off, and if that's really what's wrong I'm going to be a little upset! But, all in all, it was a really fun day! We are so glad we have Taislee, she is a total sweetheart, and we love her with all our hearts! We are so blessed to have such wonderful little girls, they are both very different, but so fun! We love you Tais, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!



This is Tais' cake! Made specially by me! I was quite pleased with myself, and they even tasted good! BONUS!! Her party was a "Valentine" theme, and probably alway will be because it's so close to valentine's, but red and pink are just so cute!!!



Lexi gave Tais a Little Mermaid necklace that was had been wanting, and when she opened it Tais instantly ran over to her and gave her a hug! It was darling!!!



Tais had so much fun with all her friends, and was so glad that everyone could come!

7 comments:

Kristi said...

OH how Stinking Cute!! Next year I want an invite!! Hello!!

Brooke said...

So cute!!! You need to come visit us in St. George! Call me sometime!

Frayer Family said...

Hey cute pictures of your girls!! I need my hair done sooo bad!! I wish you lived around the corner!! I have to try and figure out a time that I can get my hair done. I love your family pictures...they are beautiful.
Jaimee PS...I am coming down to cedar the weekend of Feb.20...but it is with my family to play...so just incase we run into you. We will be at the Abbey Inn.

Leslie said...

Wow Nichole! I can't believe she's 4! I'm glad you finally updated your blog--we need to get together! Come down to sunny St. George! Although it hasn't been too sunny lately!
Sorry to hear about your miscarriage, wish I could do something. Just know I'm thinking about you!

Palmers said...

That is so cute that she ran over and gave her sister a big hug. Im sure they are the best of friends. I can't wait for it to be like that with Mason and Landon. he needs a little buddy. I just want to reach through the computer screen and eat the valentine cookies!

Monica and Nick said...

That's a way cute Cake goof Job. Tais is such a little sweetie!!!!! Wish I was there!!! And Addi would have died to be there!! Love you!!

Monica and Nick said...

Ha ha, I meant good job, Guess that's what I get for not proof reading!! Whoops