Thursday, March 12, 2009

We are officially 'shut-ins'!

This is how our week started out. It was getting 'warm', for Cedar, so the girls went out and played with half their snow clothes on! Then...

...It got even warmer! And the girls actually went outside without their jackets...YEAH! (Granted they were still inside the garage because the wind was so bad!!!) Then...

...We got too comfortable I guess, and we are all sick and forced to play play dough and tea parties ALL DAY, inside! Lucky me! I took Lexi in to the doctor on tuesday because I couldn't get her temp down, and come to find out she has the beginning case of RSV! I kind of freaked out, because my mom always warned me about not letting my babies get it, it's bad! But she is doing good. She is having a tea party with all her babies, and stuffed animals, she doesn't even remember she is sick! I thought I was beginning to see the light at the end of this tunnel, and Tais woke up today with the same cough! Go figure! So if you don't see any of the Arehart girls partying in their garage any time soon, you now know why! We are still alive! Love ya!





7 comments:

Kirk, Mandii, Hunter & Taylor said...

Ahh man I'm sorry, this season has been hard for us!! Taylor has RSV & HATES her inhaler and Hunter is just getting over Strep Throat but luckily he LOVES his 'pink' medicine:) Common' Spring I'm ready for you!!

The York's said...

Poor girls and poor you. Lexi keeps looking older and older. Love her hair in pig tails! If you need a diet coke with lots of ice just let me know!!!!

Kristi said...

OH you pooor thing! BOOO to being sick! and having sick kids!! BOOOO!

Leslie said...

That's what happened to us--it started warming up and what do you know? Sick sick sick. :-(
Your girls are adorable--it's been too long!

Monica and Nick said...

Sad your Sick....Wish you were here....kids play w/cousins...moms go get diet dr peppers and pedicures.

Makayla & Cory Curtis said...

That really stinks about your little girl hope everything is good now. But I am so glad I no longer live in Cedar so dang cold.

Brooke Flint said...

I am sorry you guys hae been sick, I know how you feel about the shut ins. We can't wait for spring either! Oh we are coming down for Ben's farewell, so make sure you are coming too-and maybe for a few extra days!
Love ya girl!