Thursday, March 26, 2009

UPDATE...

We are still alive! Here is the update...we got over the RSV, then tais got an ear ache, but Lexi was doing better! So I thought we would head on down to Beaver Dam with Ty and Amanda for spring break...I was so wrong! I wasn't feeling good at all, but I had the car packed and everything ready to go...so by dang I was going! Well, we met Trev for lunch and he talked me into going to the insta care (they are on a first name basis with us)! Come to find out, I had an ear infection, a sinus infection, and phnuemonia! WHAT THE... So I went to St. George, and my poor mom and dad had to take care of us all! Trev felt so bad, he was so busy trying to get things ready for his Jeep Safari weekend, so he couldn't give us the help we all needed! So we started getting better, just finished our antibiotics, and Lexi woke up this week with a 102 fever! I wanted to cry...and am sure I did at some point! Anyway, they tested her for strep throat, which was negative! But more antibiotics, for a out of control sore throat and another ear infection! So...here we are...I have scrubbed every inch of my house, cloroxed everything that could be cloroxed, and started us all on a large dose of VITAMINS. Ha, we will win at some point, and that's our update!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh you pooor things!!! LOL that sucks Im sorry I laugh, but its like a never ending battle for you!

Brooke Flint said...

Holy Freak! I can't believe all that you guys have gone through! Come on spring, help the Areharts!

Leslie said...

Oh Nichole! So sorry!!!! The only worse thing about having sick kids is when you're sick too!!!! Hope you all get better soon and don't have another little sniffle until next year!!!

Mitch and Linda... said...

RSV is scary, especially in new babies! I am trying to keep my girls healthy since our new baby is coming this week! We just got over all that yucky stuff so good luck...I think everyone's been sick this winter with it!!

Adri and Cory said...

Oh my gosh! I bet you are just so ready for summer! Like Les said the only thing worse is when you yourself are sick! Send Tais down anytime Kodi always has such a blast with her!