Monday, June 1, 2009

Family Fun Weekend!

So, we went up north for my cousin Ben's farewell and decided to make it a kids weekend! It was so much fun. We stopped at Thanksgiving Point and went to the Dinosaur museum...let's just say Trev and I carried the girls through most of it because they were scared. But...live and learn! They did have some really fun hands on stuff that they liked, here they are digging for bones!

Here I am with my darling husband!

Aren't these two great posers? Right after we took this pic, Lex fell and landed on her pop, so at least we got her before she was soaking wet!

We meet Trevor's sister Mindee and her little family in Sandy at the Mayan! Our girls thought it was the coolest place ever! Especially when the 'raindrops' from the divers got them!



Here is Jacqueline, Lex, and Tais, and Adam was there too, but I missed the picture!



The next day after we stayed at "Bradley Bear's", that's Trevor's really good buddy Brad. But my girls have adopted the name bradley bear for him, he loves it I'm sure! We headed to the Hogle Zoo, so here are the girls on the tigers!



This is how they rode through the whole park, who needs a double stroller!


Here is Trev with his two sweethearts, they are waiting for the elephant show to start! Thats all Lexi talks about, is how big the elephants poop was! It was impressive!

We had so much fun, and it was so good to see all of my family! Of course I forgot to take pictures of the rest of the weekend, but I'm glad I got what I did!







5 comments:

Kristi said...

OH wow How fun!!! Im so glad that you BLOGGED it!! What a great weekend I want to go to the Zoo sooo bad! I may just head up and go!! LOL

Mindee said...

Thanks for calling us. We had a great time. I have other pictures I'll email you, but I can't find your email address. Send it to me and I'll send you those. Thanks again. Love you guys

Palmers said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. We are going to the zoo next week and I can't wait. I think Mason will love it. I wonder if he will notice the big elephant poop to!:)

The York's said...

I bet it was nice to get away for the weekend:) Looks like you guys had fun!

Darci said...

It looked like you all had a great time! We love to go to the Zoo. Next time you are up this way give me a call. We can maybe meet for lunch or something. Hope to see ya this weekend