Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Past few weeks, in a nut shell...

The girls had some friends over the other day, they wanted to play in the pool. They had so much fun, but of course, living in Cedar, it was freezing. So everyone had to get into towels and have a treat!


Here is Dagen, Kodi, Tais, Lex, and Jagger!
Tais and Lex got some new goggles, and were trying them out in the bathtub! So I walked in and asked how they were doing, and this is how Lexi popped up! HILARIOUS, she couldn't see a thing, but said there was no water in her eyes!!!


This is how the girls have been sleeping lately! Lexi wakes up all the time with a nightmare that there are baby snakes in her bed. So she sneaks in with Tais! Tais sleeps so sound, she could have snakes in her bed, and she would never know! The other night I went into their room, I thought they were asleep...NOPE! Lex was in sissy's bed, tickling her face and singing her a song....all the while...Tais was passed out cold. It was pretty cute!


And then there is TROUBLE....my sweet little Lex! NOT!!! I was getting ready for church, and Tais came running in telling me to come see. I turned the corner to see this......it was all I could do I to not laugh. So I ran to my camera and tried to act mad. Hey, it could be worse...right?







6 comments:

Brooke Flint said...

That is the cutest ever of them in the bed together, and totally hillarious Lex was tickling her and singing and Tais was dead out!! We sure miss you!

Adri and Cory said...

I love the make-up! If you get a chance would you email me a copy of that picture with all the kids? So cute! I wish it would warm up a bit!

Kristi said...

LOL that is sooo Funny the swim googles and the make up! What cute sisters sleeping together! swimming in Cedar Im sure it was windy too! What a blast!

Kirk, Mandii, Hunter & Taylor said...

Hahahahahahah.......Lex is a HOOT!! I love all the pics~ Hey we "might" be heading that way for a quick work trip to Vegas Wed/Thursday and would LOVE to see you guys if we have time, will you be around?

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. Cute girls! Hey, my phone broke so I need you to call me so I can get your number again! And I just want to talk to you!

Brooke Flint said...

You really need to update so I can keep track of you! Also have you thought about swiss days? You REALLY need to come!
Brooke