Tuesday, July 28, 2009

New News :(

So here is what's been going on. Two weeks ago I started having some really bad stomach pains...worse that labor pains (ladies you can understand)!!! BAD! So I tried to be tough about it and tylenol myself up over the weekend, thinking it would pass. I was so wrong, the pain started on a friday and by sunday night I honestly thought I was dying. So monday morning my amazing doctor, Dr. Lunt, met me at his office in St. George to find out what was going on. He did an ultra sound and found out that I had a cyst the size of a golf ball on my right ovary, and a lot of blood in my stomach. Long story short, he ran me to surgery and found I had not only a cyst on my right ovary, but an ectopic pregnancy in my right tube and something 'supicious' in my left tube. Not a very fun thing to find out. But thanks to my amazing husband, precious little girls, caring mom and dad, and loving family, I am doing much better. The surgery went better than planned and I'm feeling better than I have in a long time! Thank you everyone who helped by bringing dinner and helping with my girls, you will never know how much you helped! I have some really cute pics of what else has been going on so I will post those soon, just thought you would like to know that I have not fallen off the blogging wagon!!!

12 comments:

Brooke said...

holy cow!!! i am glad you are ok!!!

Mindee said...

So glad to hear that you are feeling better! It's a pretty scary thing, I know.

Kristi said...

Oh my gosh that is scarry!! Im sooo sorry!!! Good thing you caught it in time! Let me know if you need anything!

Darci said...

WOW!! I'm so glad you are doing well. Please call if I can do anything for you.

Tiffany said...

At first I thought you were going to say gall bladder. That is seriously that painful. I'm so glad you got it all taken care of, and I hope you're feeling better.

Mitch and Linda... said...

I am glad that you got it taken care of so quickly! I love small towns for that reason! Glad all is better & take care!

Adri and Cory said...

I am glad everything went ok! That is scary stuff! We will probably see ya later!

P.S. Our husbands should not be aloud to talk....or text anymore!

Anonymous said...

That is so scary!!! Call me so I can talk to you! I dont have your number because my last phone died:( So glad you are doing better!!

Palmers said...

I am so sorry....I hope you are doing better now. That is so scary Im glad you are good.

Joslyn said...

hey- I linked to your blog through Tara's! That is so scary! I feel so bad that I had no idea...I totally would've taken your girls...Brynlie and Taylor would've loved that!

WINSTON AND JENN said...

Oh my gosh, that is so scary. Do you remember when we were in hair school and I had that horribe pain and they found out I had an epotic pregnancy too. It hurts so bad. I really do know what you are going threw. If you need anything at all or just someone to talk to let me know...435 979-1140 Take it easy and get feeling better soon...

Stucki Family said...

I had no idea and I think I still live down the street from you. Do you need anything? I can't believe we have never gotten together yet. We need to.