Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Reasons I have not been blogging...:)

Here we are...alive and well! Just busy is all! We had a really fun summer and are excited to have the seasons change! (Except for Lexi, she is not liking the shoes and socks idea...her feet get "fweaty" she says) Anyway the girls were being really quiet one night so I went snooping, and here they were in my bathroom playing salon with each other! Don't they look GREAT?!?!?



This night we had a movie night! Trev was at school and I had a few extra kids for the night, so we pulled out a movie and popcorn and away we went! I should have done an after picture of the popcorn covered floor!!! They were all really good, and they had a blast so that was worth it! There is Quin, Nix, Lex, Tais, Kin, and Kod...all so cute!!!



Here is Tais on her first day of Preschool...I know I'm a bad Mom that I'm posting them right now...but better late than never...RIGHT???


Here is my cute little family. This was actually Trev's birthday (..in June..oops). Trevor is such a great Dad and wonderful husband! I'm really proud that he decided to go back to school to get his Masters degree, we will be done next spring, and can't wait!! Happy Birthday Trev!!!


And here is our little ADDI...our cute little cousin! She is living in Moab right now and are so excited that we can see her more while she is close! And MO too, love ya girl!

















No comments: