Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Halloween FUN!!!!

So I was feeling a little "crafty" the other day, and I LOVE Halloween so I decided to make some treats! Here was the final product!

I made chocolate dipped oreos and pretzels! It was so much fun, I used orange melting chocolate and a "secret ingredient" and had a blast! So did my girls! They were helping TOO much so we went and got them a project!

And here it is...a spooky halloween house if I have ever seen one! I am a little OCD about stuff looking really cute, so I tried to assist as good as I could. But that did not last long at all...between Lex and Quin eating all the decor...Tais and I made due!


Aren't these girls so dang cute!

This is pretty much all Lexi did during the whole thing...but she had fun! She wouldn't let the frosting bag out of her sight by the end!







5 comments:

Shanell said...

You always make the cutest treats!! Looks like fun.

Mandi said...

How fun!! looks like you had some great helpers...very cute!!

Kristi said...

Oh I love it!! YOU are pretty amazing with those very cute projects!

Darci said...

You are so amazing!! I wish I was as crafty as you.

Tiffany said...

They look yummy! I love halloween too, fall is my mos favorite time of year.