Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cuz' this is THRILLER...

So my wonderful parent's got all the adults tickets to Thriller at Tuacahn last night, and may I say, it was amazing as ever! We have been going to Thriller since it first came to St George, and I LOVE it! My cute frient Tami watched my girls while we went, so I made a little halloween cake to take to them! Here are a few pics of that...


They both got their "own" cakes to decorate, believe me, they were unique!!!

Here is Lexi cheesing it as usual!


Here is Tyler and Sharice, and Amanda and Ty (making out) right before it started!!!

My cute Dad and Mom! Thanks for taking us all, we LOVED it!

This is my Aunt Sue, and her daughter Kenadee (my girls favorite babysitter:)

And here is Trev, my Handsome Husband, and me! The scary Thriller girls kept sneaking up behind me and freaking me out so I held on to Trevor all night like this....they are SCARY!!!


4 comments:

Kristi said...

OH fun....I want to go....

Leslie said...

Fun! I've always wanted to go to Thriller!
Nicole--your girls are adorable!

ajprisbrey said...

Well i dont know if you call that making out but Ty feels as if he "got lucky"!

Tiffany said...

We went last year, I was 7 months pregnant and the freaky, scary people would not leave me alone. They kind of gave me the heebie jeebies. It was a great show though.