Sunday, January 10, 2010

The BIG 3!!!!

Can you believe it??? I have a 3 year old! Yes, Lexi survived the 2's and is heading straight into adulthood!!! She is doing so well, and seems to get cuter and smarter everyday! She has such a great example leading her way, so she is really lucky! We had 2 parties for Lexi this year, her birthday is Jan. 4 and it's so hard for me. Everyone is partied out by then so I really need to be better at making her birthday a really fun celebration! She is such a sweetheart, but boy is she going to give me a run for my money!

I have NO idea what her new thing with her eyes is...being Sexy Lexi...maybe!!!

Before she started opening this present she made sure that I got my camera to take pictures, it was pretty cute!

Here is her second cake...She was so excited! We let her plan the whole day, so we had lunch at the "SUN" (Del Taco), went and saw the new Chipmunk movie, and then to Jumping Jacks! THEN...we got pizza and cake and came home and opened her presents! It turned out really fun, and she had such a great day! We love our little lola!


She was telling me I was taking too long getting her cake and candles ready! That's our little Lex!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lexi!
I can't believe she is three years old already. They grow so fast you just have to enjoy every moment. I love to look at your blog and see someone else that has a house full of little girls.
Lol oh bless our hearts when they turn into teen's :) But lets not think about that yet. I'm glad all seems to be going well for you guys. I sure miss ya.

Palmers said...

Your girls are so dang cute. I can't believe she is 3 that has gone by so fast. Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas to. It was super fun going to dinner with you guys when you came up. I'm glad we could get together and be a part of your anniversary:) We need to do that more often.