Sunday, January 10, 2010

Merry Christmas...

So...posting pics late on my blog is just how I roll...so sorry! Here they are... Christmas photos..Here is Tais looking at her letter that she left for Santa (written all by herself)! She was so excited about him getting cookies this year!

Here is Tais trying to figure everything out! We had Christmas at Trev's parents house and it was so fun...they always treat us so good!
Lexi Bear got her bike....wait...her princess bike with a drink holder! Santa had a hard time "making" that one!

Tais wanted a Hannah Montana blanket...don't ask me why, that's what she wanted!?


1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Yeah for an update. (I shouldn't talk I know.) Your girls are so cute. And I know how you feel having to do a birthday right by Christmas, Lexie's is 2 days after. Aaggh!!